Summary of life at Orange
Our region is at ORANGE LIGHT because:
- Community transmission with pressure on health system.
- Whole of health system is focusing resources but can manage – primary care, public health, and hospitals.
- Increasing risk to at-risk populations.
- At Orange, you can continue to do everyday activities, but we need to protect our vulnerable communities.
- You must wear a face mask in many indoor locations. You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
- You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are no capacity limits or distancing requirements at venues.
- Workplaces and schools can open.
- To protect yourself, your whānau and your community, keep up healthy habits.
For more information see Unite Against Covid - Life at Orange.