Farm Specific Support
In many regions, drought and the effects of COVID-19 restrictions have combined to create feed pressure for farmers.
Now is the time to seek help and plan for the next few months. There are a range of options available to support you practically, financially, and mentally, and help you maintain the welfare of your livestock. The following information is available:
- You can get through [PDF]
- 2020 Drought Recovery Advice Fund
Find out about the 2020 Drought Recovery Advice Fund, the eligibility criteria, and how to apply.
- Getting Support with your feed planning Find out what feed planning assistance is available to you.
- Managing Stress and Uncertainty How we think about and deal with pressure has a huge impact on our ability to navigate uncertain times says Clinical Psychologist Sarah Donaldson. Brought to you by Farm Strong
- Financial Information collated by BWR Chartered Accounts – Covid-19 Assistance for Farmers [PDF]
- Five Ways to Wellbeing International research found that people who thrive have five things in common. They feel connected with others, take notice of the simple things, give regularly, keep learning and are physically active. These ‘five ways to wellbeing’ can make a huge difference to your life. The key is to lock them in each day in small ways so they become a habit.
- Discretionary Relief/Income Equalisation IRD has assistance under the scheme for farmers and customers whose current or future income will be significantly affected by extreme events.
* Please check back often as we will update as more information comes in.