Notice of Meetings - November 2023
October 20, 2023
Notice is hereby given of the following meetings for November 2023.
Creative Communities Scheme Meeting
- Wednesday, 01 November at 3.00pm
- Kokako Street Pavilion, 2 Kokako Street – Taihape
Hunterville Rural Water Scheme Sub-Committee
- Monday, 06 November at 4.00pm
Bulls Community Committee Meeting
- Wednesday, 08 November at 6.00pm
- Te Matapihi Hall, Te Matapihi – Bulls
Council/Assets and Infrastructure Committee Workshop
- Thursday, 09 November at 9.30am
- Thursday, 23 November at 9.30am
Finance and Performance Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 30 November at 9.30am
- Thursday, 30 November at 1.00pm
All meetings are open to the public, unless there are specific items which Council resolves to consider ‘public excluded’. At least two working days before any scheduled meeting, meeting papers are available online through the Council website or in hard copy at the libraries in Taihape, Marton and Bulls and the Marton Council office. All meetings, unless otherwise specified, will be held in the Council Chamber, 46 High Street, Marton.
Any queries, please phone 06 327 0099 or 0800 422 522.