Skip to main content

Apply for it

Forms listing >

Full listing of application forms

Rural fire volunteer >

Apply to be rural fire volunteer

Current Vacancies >

Apply for current vacancies

Apply for a rates remission >

Organisations receiving Rates Remission need to confirm their current status

Rates by email >

Inbox or Letterbox? Get your rates invoice by email

Alcohol Licensing >

Information about Liquor Licensing

Grants & Funding >

Apply for various funding schemes

Tenderlink Registration Form >

Receive notification of any works that may be of interest to your business.

Building Consents Information >

Information about applying for a Building Consent

Address Application Form >

Use this form to apply for a new urban address number, rural RAPID number.