Meetings - Council & Committees
If there is any documentation that you cannot find please contact us.
Public Forums, Deputations and Petitions
The opportunity for members of the public to address Council or a Council Committee is available under Council’s Standing Orders.
Council currently has four Community Committees - Bulls, Hunterville, Marton and Turakina. Their roles and responsibilities can be viewed in the Community Committees Purpose Statement.
To view a full list of attendees for all our council and committee meetings and workshops visit Meeting Attendees.
- Committee Meetings
- Assets/Infrastructure Committee
- Risk and Assurance
- Creative NZ Committee Meeting
- District Licensing Committee
- Finance/Performance Committee
- Maori Land Rates Remission Sub-Committee
- Policy/Planning Committee
- Santoft Domain Management Committee
- Te Roopuu Ahi Kaa Komiti
- Turakina Reserve Management Committee
- Community Grants Sub-Committee
- Community Boards
- Community Committees
- Rural Water Supply Management Committees