Forms - Rates
- Authority to set up Direct Debits for paying rates (PDF)
Use this form if you would like to set up Direct Debits for paying your rates
- Māori Freehold Land Rates Remission Application Form (PDF)
- Rates by email (Online)
Use this online form to have your rates invoice emailed to you.
- Rates Remission Application Form - Earthquake Prone Buildings (PDF)
This form is to be completed for applications for a Earthquake Prone Buildings Rates Remission as per Council’s Rates Remission Policy.
- Rates Remission Application Form (General) (PDF)
Use this form is apply for a General Rates Remission as per Council’s Rates Remission Policy.
- Rates Remission application form for community, sporting, or NFP organisations (Online)
Apply for rates remission for a community, sporting, or not-for-profit organisation.
- Rates Remission for Residential Development Application Form (PDF)
Council may apply rates remissions on residential properties throughout the District.
- Rating Information Search (Online)
Find the rates on a property
- Valuation Objection (QV) (PDF)
Form provided by QV. You can also lodge an objection on the QV.co.nz website.