- Control of animals including dogs, stock and poultry
Building Consents & Information
- Building consent process, requirements and regulations
- Horizons Regional Council operates the following services within our district
- Cemetery database, fees & charges, relevant forms
Civil Defence & Emergency
- Plans, legislation, information and status. Preparation. Rural fire.
Earthquake Prone Building Information
- Information to help those dealing with earthquake prone buildings.
- Fire safety, freedom camping, liquor bans, noise and skateboarding
- Spatial resources available from the Rangitikei District Council
- Community housing in Bulls, Marton, Ratana and Taihape.
Permits & Food Licensing
- Permits, food and other licensing information, regulations and application processes
- List of planned works that are scheduled for the month.
Planning & Resource Consents
- District plan, resource consents, signs and subdivisions
- Search for rating information, find out about remissions, dates, paying and invoices by email.
Roads & Streets
- General information about the road network
Rubbish & Recycling
- Rubbish and recycling, including collection days, fees & charges, recycling, transfer stations
Setting up a New Business
- Taking Care of Business - Information about setting up business in the Rangitikei district
- General information on reticulation schemes and connection.
- Eight community wastewater disposal schemes and connection application
- Water supply information and connection request.
- History and weather
- Community groups, youth programmes, funding, gardens and projects
- Visitor and information centres, aquatic centre and swimming pools, libraries, and public toilets.
Halls to Hire
- Forms and information for hall hire in Bulls, Mangaweka, Marton and Taihape
New to Rangitikei
- Citizenship request details
Parks & Open Spaces
- Location of parks, reserves and gardens, and sport ground closure information
- Current projects including town centre plans, improved mobile and broadband coverage
- Regional programmes and event calendars
- About the council: contact details, fix-it form, payments, management structure, logo and archives
About this site
- Sitemaps and search for the Rangitikei District Council website
Asset Management Plans
- These documents guide Council's forward-works programme and annual budgets.
- Career information and current vacancies at Rangitikei District Council
- The District has had 2 Community Boards – one each for the Taihape Ward and the Ratana community
- Consultations in progress and recently adopted bylaws and policies
- The next local government elections are in October 2019.
Long Term & Annual Plans
- Links to recent Long Term and Annual Plans
Mayor & Councillors
- Profile and contact details of the Mayor and Councillors, plus governance documents
- Meeting agendas, minutes and other associated documents for Council and Committee meetings
- News, Public Notices and Media Releases
Policies & Bylaws
- Local bylaws and policies
- Links to a number of Council publications including Reports, Plans, Forms, Fees & Charges
- Government statistics reports, and profiles for the district
Tenders, Leases, Contracts and EoI
- Tenders (Tenderlink), grazing leases, and expressions of interest
Rating Information Search
> Rating Information Search
Nature of Improvements Key
Rebates & Remissions
Rates by Email
Rates Payment Online
Stormwater Rating Maps
Rating Information Search