Open daily from 10am - 3pm Entry by donation
Bulls Museum (which opened in 2001) is situated in the former “Stables” building Est. 1910 in High Street and is operated by the Bulls & Districts Historical Society.
The Museum houses an extensive collection of items used by the early settler; such as saddlery, gigs, blacksmiths equipment, farming equipment, household items, telephone exchange, grocery shop/general store, garage, plus an ANZAC/Mounted Rifles display.
In addition the museum holds a collection of archives containing information on local churches, schools, cemeteries, clubs, photographs, family histories, newspapers and local history books, which are all available for research.
81 High Street, Bulls 4818
021 105 1327
Open 10am – 3pm daily or by arrangement
Entry by donation
The Museum is located in the former stables
Bulls Museum as it looks today
A display showing how the original store in Bulls might have looked