Skip to main content

Alcohol Licensing Forms and Guides

There are different application forms and documents to complete depending on what licence you are wishing to apply for

Managers Certificate Application

Managers Certificate Application Reference Guide

Application for Renewal of Managers Certificate

Club Licence Application/Renewal

Public Notice of Application or Variation of Licence

Application for On Licence or Renewal of On Licence - An On Licence allows alcohol to be sold and supplied for consumption on the premises.

Application for Off Licence or Renewal of Off Licence - An Off Licence allows alcohol to be sold and supplied for consumption off the premises.

Statement of Annual Sales Revenue – Grocery Store Off Licence

Application for Variation or Cancellation of Conditions of Licence

Renewal for Liquor Licence - Evacuation Scheme (Club, On and Off Licence)

Notice of Management Change

Planning and Building Compliance Certificate Application

Application for Special Licence - A Special Licence is for sale and consumption for a certain function/event under conditions.

Application for Temporary Authority

Waiver/Suspension of Liquor Control - Application

Calculate Alcohol Licence Fee

Host Responsibility E-Learning Update - September 2014

District Licensing Committee Hearings

HPA has recently developed two guides which are now available on

The guides are designed to assist those preparing for a District Licensing Committee Hearing.

Applying for a Licence to sell or supply alcohol: A guide to applications and hearings - is for people applying for a new or renewed licence.

Objecting to a licence to sell or supply alcohol: A guide to objections and hearings - is for people who are concerned about an application for a licence in their community.