Skip to main content

Trading In A Public Place / Busking

Every person who wishes to sell goods in a public place shall make written application to the authorised officer of the Council to obtain a licence.

If the applicant wishes to sell goods at a location outside an existing shop or business, the application must supply written consent from that shop or business owner.

Please note: This includes busking.

Please complete Licence to Trade In A Public Place - Individual or Licence to Trade in a Public Place - Group

Please refer to Trading in Public Places Bylaw 2013 for more information